football forever Index du Forum
football forever Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Virtual Football League (VFL)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    football forever Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virtual Football League (VFL) Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have created a website called the Virtual Football League (VFL). I am looking for some volunteer PMCs to take part in a trial league. Ideally, I am initially looking for 6 PMCs to take part with each team playing one match versus every other team in 7-a-side matches. Please note that the VFL does not have any link to Football Superstars or its data, and so for now I will be requesting the match results to be posted via the VFL forums. Later, I may set up a special page to allow participating PMC clubs to enter their results.Try Your PMC should be active and willing (and able) to complete the required 5 matches. Once I have the required 6 teams I will set up the league and fixtures on the website (the current Premiership teams are there only for testing and will disappear!). If more than 6 apply, I will select based on FS Open League activity.  If everything works okay (and there is enough interest) I can start a proper season with the type of leagues (5-a-side, 7-a-side, 11-a-side) and number of divisions dependent upon interest. I am still working on the Rules & Regulations for the competition.For the initial trial league, I ask that ONLY the manager or assistant manager for the relevant PMC post a request to join via this thread. Also, I won't be placing any restrictions on PMC squad names/numbers for this trial and you will be free to arrange the matches as you see fit; you may use the forum fixture topics (once set up) on the VFL website if required. I would hope that once the trial starts, the matches could be completed within 2-3 weeks.

For More Details:-
Video production quote

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    football forever Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz